Leadwork is now used more and more on properties of all types, from domestic and commercial through to industrial and public sector buildings. Strong, durable, sustainable and recyclable, leadwork is fast becoming a very popular choice for modern and historic buildings due to its long lifespan, competitive cost and its ability to enhance the aesthetics of a building. A few of the things we use it for are listed below.
- Flat and pitched roof coverings
- Linings to parapet and valley gutters
- Rain water goods including Hoppers/Downpipes/Brackets
- Soakers & flashings
- Made to measure chimney aprons & chimney backs
- Dormer & bay window roof coverings
- Lead Flashings Valleys & Gulleys